At the beginning of each month I am going to post a list of goals that I/we hope to achieve within the next four weeks. Nothing happens if we don’t achieve them but it is good to define what we want!
- Start a class of some description, maybe yoga or pilates.
- Have done at least 10 practise drives.
- Get shopping budget under $150 per week.
- Have Larry fully house trained and able to ‘lie down’ and ‘stay’.
Michael’s goal is
- Finish trial period at work and get full time contract
until he has done that he doesn’t want to think about anything else.
Alexander’s goal is
- to improve at swimming
- to get good at yo-yoing
Ruby’s goals are
- to be able to float flat on her back without freaking out.
- to be able to write medium tricky words without anyone spelling them for her.
- to dance a lot (!)
That’s us, I’ll let you know how we’ve managed on the 1st September! What about you, dear reader? What are your goals for the next month? Contrary to popular belief, if you don’t ask, you don’t get. Feel free to reply here with your goal!