This is not a good week – and it’s only Monday!
This is the shape that my week is taking –
- Monday – leave for work 8.30am, home 6.45, out to Chloe’s birthday party 7pm until 9.30pm
- Tuesday – leave for work 6.50am, home 4pm, out to guides 5.30pm-8pm
- Wednesday – leave for work 8.30am, home 6.45pm
- Thursday – do 3 loads of laundry, 8 loads of ironing (was going to do on Tuesday but asked to work instead), walk dog, school runs, cook a decent meal – could be the only one we get this week!
- Friday – leave for work at 6.50am, home 4pm, out to swimming at 5.10pm, home for 6.30
- Saturday – leave for work at 7.30am, home around 3.30pm, more laundry and cooking
- Sunday – If I don’t get a lie in then you’ll hear me!!
Not bad for a part time job eh? I am trying to remember that it will be nice on pay day!