You may or may not have noticed that I have been awfully quiet for a while – two months in fact! I stopped blogging for a while due to concerns that people might be offended at some things I had blogged about. I don’t really feel like going into details but I have missed writing about our new life here and I have missed hearing back from people for the emails and conversations that this blog sparked. So here is my disclaimer …!
I am not one to try to offend people, however, I do tend to express opinions. If these opinions should offend you then please assume that I don’t mean it! If you are still offended then please feel free to bring it to my attention because more than likely I will be completely unaware that I have been offensive! Alternatively you can (prepare for use of Aussie phrase!) ‘drink a cup of concrete and suck it up, Princess!’ and stop reading what I write!
I have lots and lots of things to show and tell from the last two months and we have lots of adventures coming up so I want to write them down so we can share it with far away friends and family (and close-by ones too!!) and be able to have a great record for ourselves in the future.
We have been super-busy recently! Here are some of the highlights – more details to follow!
- We are in the process of remodelling our house to make a fourth bedroom.
- I took part in ‘Skirtember’
- The kids and I have been exploring the small towns nearby while Michael has been busy
- The project Michael has been busy with is recovering a new settee for us
- I have been making stuff like no tomorrow in a bid to lessen the almighty stash shown in my last post!
- Spring is here and everything is heating up!